Raymond Wolters, Thomas Muncy Keith Professor Emeritus of History in the History Department at the University of Delaware
Thomas Muncy Keith Professor Emeritus of History
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716
Raymond Wolters received a B.A. degree from Stanford (1960) and a Ph.D. from California, Berkeley (1967). He joined the Delaware faculty in 1965 and retired in 2014.
- The Long Crusade: Profiles in Education Reform 1967-2014, (Washington Summit Publishers, 2015).
- Race and Education, 1954-2007, (University of Missouri Press, 2008).
- Du Bois and His Rivals, (University of Missouri Press, 2002).
- Right Turn: William Bradford Reynolds, the Reagan Administration, and Black Civil Rights, (Transaction Publishers, 1996).
- The Burden of Brown: Thirty Years of School Desegregation, (University of Tennessee Press, 1984).
- The New Negro on Campus: Black College Rebellions of the 1920s, (Princeton University Press, 1975).
- Negroes and the Great Depression; The Problem of Economic Recovery, (Greenwood Pub. Corp, 1970).
This Page Last Modified On: